Sunday, January 4, 2009

FB Technology

Exactly what it means - TECHNOLOGY. I am a self-professed female geek. I work in the IT field, and I do know my computer lingo and am on par with the knowledge of my co-workers around me (I mean, I know what RAM, and all those other fancy acronyms stand for).

I love to buy gadgets, I love to play with them, I think new technologies like e-ink are really cool (I've been following e-ink being used commercially like in e-readers ever since I first heard of its development back in the day), and I think that technology is something that can be used to make our lives easier rather than more difficult.

If you are scared of technology, it just means you don't know about it, and experimenting with small steps like Blogger, basic HTML, learning what is in your computer are all great places to start.

General

Security

Blogging & Google Stuff


Windows Stuff



Apple Stuff


Reviews


Software/Hardware